Sunday, December 25, 2011

My blog has moved!!!

It's Christmas and my blog has moved to a new location.   Imagine my surprise when my son Christopher surprised me with website at www.sailpandora.com.  While the site is primarily a blog now, I will be adding more functionality in the coming weeks.

From now on I will be posting there so please bookmark this location.  If you just hang out on this page for a few minutes you will be automatically redirected.  How cool is that?

I plan on making other changes to the new site, with help from Chris, as you can imagine, so that it will be easier to find posts on specific topics and let me share sites and information in a more structured way.

Merry Christmas!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Our pool of team managers and licensed electricians are here 24/7 for your electrical servicing needs. These are validly dedicated electricians Charleston SC at your service. No worries, be it a small or a large contract, we render the same quality of work to your order as we put value in every work that we do. You can contact us anytime to avail of free quotations, especially when you are within its nearby areas. By the way, we have special lanes and price packages for military men and law enforcers who wish to avail of our services.